Data we collect
We may collect the following information, the list not being exhaustive:
- Contact information including postcode and email address.
- University or other educational course details where you are a student.
- Demographic information such as preferences and interests.
- Other information relevant to customer surveys and/or offers.
From where we get information
Information will be provided to us:
- Directly by prospective tenants, typically when you are interested in a property we manage
- As and when you enter into a contract with us.
- Where another tenant refers to you in communication with us.
- Directly by prospective landlords.
- From Credit Referencing Agencies.
- From Third Party Debt Collection Agents when collecting arrears.
- From prospective employees.
- Where you have been named as an emergency contact by an employee.
- By CCTV cameras.
Why we need this information about you and how it will be used
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
- To undertake and perform our obligations and duties to you in accordance with the terms of our contract with you.
- To enable us to supply you with the services and information which you have requested.
- To help you to manage your tenancy.
- To carry out due diligence on any prospective tenant.
- To analyse the information that we collect so that we can administer, support, improve and develop our business and the services we offer.
- For the security of our premises, staff and customers.
- We may periodically send promotional emails about new products, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided.